Heng-Yang Lu @ NJUCS, firstname.lastname@example.org
陆恒杨 Heng-Yang Lu
PhD Candidate @ IIP Group
Professor Jun-Yuan Xie and Professor Chong-Jun Wang
I received my B.Sc. degree in Department of Computer Science and Technology of Nanjing University in June 2014. In the same year, I was admitted to study for a Phd degree in Nanjing University without entrance examination.
Currently I am a second year PhD student of Department of Computer Science and Technology in Nanjing University and a member of IIP Group, led by professor Jun-Yuan Xie and Chong-Jun Wang.
I am interested in Machine Learning and Natural Language Process. Currently I am focusing on the subfields:
- machine learning applications
- topic model in short text scenario
- Oct.19-21, 2017: Attend the Student Forum of the 10th China-Japan University Presidents Conference, Shenyang, China
- Apr.26-28, 2017: Invited talk at 12th Annual Symposium on Future Trends in SOC, Potsdam, Germany
- Feb.02-09, 2017: Poster night at 31th AAAI Conference, San Francisco, USA
- Nov.07-08, 2016: Presentation and elevator pitch at 5th HPI Research School at NJU Workshop, Nanjing, China
- Nov.09-11, 2015: Oral talk at 27th ICTAI Conference, Vietri sul Mare, Italy
- Aug.16-18, 2015: Oral talk at 15th CCML Conference, Chengdu, China
- Oct, 2017: Huawei Scholarship for Ph.D., NJU, China
- Sep, 2016: Scholarship for Doctoral Studies, HPI, Germany
- May, 2014: Outstanding Undergraduate Student Award, NJU, China
- May, 2012: Outstanding Student Cadres in Jiangsu Province, NJU, China
- Lu H, Kang N, Li Y, Zhan Q, Xie J, Wang C. Utilizing Recurrent Neural Network for Topic Discovery in Short Text Scenarios[J]. Intelligent Data Analysis, 2019, 23(2). [To Appear]
- Xie L, Wang L, Lu H, Li N, Wang C. Topics may Evolve: Using Complaint Date for Analysis[C]. In Proceedings of ICTAI-17. Boston, MA. USA, 2017. [To Appear]
- Lu H, Xie L, Kang N, Wang C and Xie J. Don't Forget the Quantifiable Relationship between Words: Using Recurrent Neural Network for Short Text Topic Discovery[C]. In Proceedings of AAAI-17. San Francisco, USA, 2017: 1192-1198.
- Jiang L, Lu H, Xu M and Wang C. Biterm Pseudo Document Topic Model for Short Text[C]. In Proceedings of ICTAI-16. San Jose, USA, 2016: 865-872.
- Lu H, Li N and Xie J. A Region of Interest Detection Method for Mammography based on Multi-cue Feature Integration[J]. Journal of Nanjing University: Nat Sci Ed, 2016, 52(1): 194-202.
- Lu H, Chen F, Xu M, Wang C and Xie J. Never Ignore The Significance Of Different Anomalies: A Cost-sensitive Algorithm Based On Loss Function For Anomaly Detection[C]. In Proceedings of ICTAI-15. Vietri sul Mare, Italy, 2015: 1099-1105.
- Mathematical Logic. (for undergraduate student. Fall, 2014)
- Introduction to Java Programming. (for undergraduate student. Spring, 2016)
- Travelling and Photography